v.3.45.03 Released August 29, 2017
1. Recent Windows 10 Maintenance Update may cause issues while utilizing the built-in K-LITE CODEC PACK Installer. - RESOLVED
2. If attempting to launch the "AutoPlay" mode within the DJ/FillerTunes Console while less than two selections have been loaded will display a reminder. Subsequent attempts to launch AutoPlay after encountering the reminder may fail. -RESOLVED
v.3.45.02 Released August 14, 2017
1. When the "Add New Performers to END of Performer List" Auto-processing option is selected (Add Performer->Set Auto-Processing (Button to Right of Rotation)), manually changing the intended rotation position may result in duplicate position numbers within rotation.
2. When utilizing the LARGEST font selection within the "Performer Rotation" list, 2+ digit rotation position numbers were truncated.
v.3.45.01 Released August 9, 2017
1. A new popup balloon reminder has been added, reminding users to perform a clean shutdown on systems whereby the last clean shutdown was performed 20 days (or more) in the past. Please reference the topic below regarding the Windows 10 Fast Start boot option and how it may cause system wide slowdowns and/or instabilities.
1. For systems with extended durations between full/clean reboots (+24 days), computer resources may be exhausted below acceptable thresholds and may cause erratic/unstable operation, including the inability to display onscreen lyrics. - RESOLVED
IMPORTANT! Windows 10, 8.0 and 8.1 Fast Start boot option may cause system slowdowns and instabilities!
Please be aware that shutting down Windows 10, 8.0 and 8.1 while the default "Fast Start" boot option is activated, does NOT actually perform a "clean" shutdown. Instead the computer is only placed in a quasi-sleep mode. This may significantly degrade overall system performance and stability over time. Therefore, you are strongly advised to "force" a clean shutdown at regular intervals by simply holding the SHIFT key down while clicking the Shutdown selection (Windows Start->Power->Shutdown).
CLICK HERE for instructions on disabling the Fast Start boot option.
2. Post performance processing (Autodeactivate) may produce unexpected results at times (incorrect singer selection etc.) - RESOLVED
v.3.43.03 Released June 17, 2017
1. Under very specific scenarios, Editing an existing song request selection within the Song Request Queue may result in an application lockup. - RESOLVED
2. Clicking the GO button while a performer with NO requests in queue is selected may result in the launching of a selection found in another performers request queue. - RESOLVED
v.3.43.02 Released June 7, 2017
1. Depending on the "Add New Performer Positioning" setting, new performers may be added into an incorrect and/or undesired position within the rotation. - RESOLVED
2. Manually dragging Songbooks Online requests into rotation may cause an irregular rotation sequence. - RESOLVED
v.3.43.00 Released June 5, 2017
1. Added new option to auto-deactivate performers following their performance regardless of further song requests in their queue. May be useful when winding down your show and wishing to keep performers in line in case you have time to get a few more in!
2. Moved drop-down menu for "post performance processing" such as the newly added feature described above to a convenient "rotation" icon positioned to the upper left of the Karaoke "Start/Stop" button.
3. Added "Check for Update" feature to simplify checking for and obtaining program updates.
1. Users may have been experiencing momentary or extended program lockups while attempting to add performers at times. - RESOLVED
2. Songbooks Online subscribers may have been experiencing momentary or extended program lockups at times, especially while utilizing slower or less reliable Internet connections. - RESOLVED.
3. Songbooks Online subscribers were unable to activate Songbooks Online during an ongoing performance without momentarily freezing the onscreen lyrics. - RESOLVED.